A Safety and Efficacy Study of OnabotulinumtoxinA in Forehead and Glabellar Facial Rhytides
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 18 Dec 2017 Accoridng to a Allergan media release, based on the data of this and other phase III trial (250239), Vistabel (botulinum toxin type A) received a positive opinion from ANSM (France) for the temporary treatment of moderate to severe forehead lines in adult patients in 30 European countries.
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.