Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Treatment With BOTOX® (Botulinum Toxin Type A) Purified Neurotoxin Complex for Subjects With Facial Rhytides (Forehead Lines, Glabellar Lines, Lateral Canthal Lines)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Facial wrinkles; Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 18 Dec 2017 Accoridng to a Allergan media release, based on the data of this and other phase III trial (250237), Vistabel (botulinum toxin type A) received a positive opinion from ANSM (France) for the temporary treatment of moderate to severe forehead lines in adult patients in 30 European countries.
- 19 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History