A Phase I/IIa, Open Label, Dose-escalating Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Theraputic Effects of Transplantation of Astrocytes Derived From Human Embryonic Stem Cells (hESC), in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Stem cell therapies (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kadimastem
- 24 Sep 2019 According to a Kadimastem media release, preliminary and interim results of Cohort A will be presented at the prestigious annual NEALS meeting at the beginning of October 2019. Final results of cohort A (total 6 months post treatment period) are expected by year-end 2019. Results of cohort B are expected in Q3, 2020. The trial is now continuing with higher doses and repeated injections.
- 24 Sep 2019 Interim results of cohort A published in the Kadimastem Media Release
- 18 Apr 2019 According to a Kadimastem media release, results for patients in cohort A are expected to be reported around the next four months or so.