A Phase III, Randomized, Observer Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Repeated Exposure to an Adjuvanted Quadrivalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine (aQIV), Administered to Subjects Previously Vaccinated in Trial V118_05
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H1N1 H3N2 influenza B Yamagata Victoria vaccine-Novartis (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Seqirus
- 30 Aug 2019 According to an Seqirus, CSL Media Release, new clinical data from this study were presented at the Options for the Control of Influenza (OPTIONS X) Conference in Singapore.
- 30 Aug 2019 Results published in the Seqirus, CSL Media Release.
- 09 Jun 2016 This trial was discontinued in Finland (end date: 13 Jan 2016)