Prospective, Open-label, Multi-centre Phase 3b Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Personalized Prophylaxis With Human-cl rhFVIII in Previously Treated Adult Patients With Severe Haemophilia A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Simoctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Octapharma
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2017 According to a Octapharma media release, this trial is designed to confirm the results of GENA-21.