G-202-005: An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Activity of G-202 Administered in the Neoadjuvant Setting Followed by Radical Prostatectomy in Patients With Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mipsagargin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inspyr Therapeutics
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed to completed.
- 17 Aug 2016 According to an Inspyr Therapeutics media release, first patient has been treated in this trial.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.