A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lefamulin (BC 3781) Versus Moxifloxacin (With or Without Adjunctive Linezolid) in Adults With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary) ; Lefamulin (Primary) ; Linezolid; Linezolid; Moxifloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAP; LEAP 1
- Sponsors Nabriva Therapeutics
- 13 Apr 2018 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, data fromt this trial will be presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) (April 2018).
- 25 Oct 2017 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, the company will provide topline results from the study at the Stifel 2017 Healthcare Conference.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release, the company will provide topline results at the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History