Prospective phase IIA multicenter double-blinded randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of inhaled, aerosolized Tobramycin (TOBI) b.i.d. in patients with ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iTO-VAP
- 11 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 9 Dec 2014 to 9 Feb 2020.
- 27 Dec 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 28 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.