Single Arm Phase II Clinical Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Nab-paclitaxel as a Single Agent in the Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients With Extensive Disease and Failed to First Line/ Second Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of nab-paclitaxel (nab-P) monotherapy as the secondary or later line therapy in patients with extensive SCLC, were presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 17 Oct 2014 New trial record