A Phase 2 Open-label Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of 12 Weeks of Treatment With Simeprevir, Daclatasvir and Sofosbuvir, Followed by a 5-Year Post-treatment Long-term Follow-up, in Treatment-naive and Treatment-experienced Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 or 4 Infection and Decompensated Liver Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Simeprevir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPACT
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Mar 2020 to 5 Dec 2019.