An Open Label Randomised Controlled Trial of Mycophenolate Mofetil Versus Cyclophosphamide for the Induction of Remission of Childhood Polyarteritis Nodosa
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Azathioprine; Cyclophosphamide; Prednisolone
- Indications Periarteritis nodosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYPAN
- 25 Oct 2019 Status has been changed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 7% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.