A Phase 2, Open Label, Pilot Study to Examine the Use of Rivaroxaban Plus Aspirin vs. Clopidogrel Plus Aspirin for the Prevention of Restenosis After Infrainguinal Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty for Critical Limb Ischemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders; Peripheral artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RIVAL-PAD
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.