A Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacology of Asfotase Alfa in up to 10 Severely Affected Patients With for the Treatment of Severely Affected Patients With Infantile Hypophosphatasia (HPP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Asfotase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hypophosphatasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Mar 2019 Pooled results from this and five other studies were presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 03 Nov 2015 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- 23 Oct 2015 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved Strensiq (asfotase alfa) for the treatment of patients with perinatal-, infantile- and juvenile-onset hypophosphatasia (HPP).