A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Multinational, Dose-Ranging, Concurrent Control Study of the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetic of ENB-0040 (Human Recombinant Tissue Nonspecific Alkaline Phosphatase Fusion Protein) in Adolescents and Adults With Hypophosphatasia (HPP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Asfotase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hypophosphatasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Mar 2019 Pooled results from this and five other studies were presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 15 May 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, results were were presented at the European Calcified Tissue Society (ECTS) Congress.
- 15 May 2017 Results from this study published in an Alexion Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History