A Phase 1/2, Non-randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of Intratumoral Injections of SD-101 in Combination With Localized Low-dose Radiation in Patients With Untreated Low-grade B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SD 101 Dynavax (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dynavax Technologies
- 28 Aug 2018 According to a Dynavax Technologies media release, results (n=29) from this study published as a peer-reviewed paper in Cancer Discovery Journal.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History