Botulinum Toxin Type A Block of the Sphenopalatine Ganglion in Chronic Migraine. Safety Issues.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2015 One more end point ''Number of headache days with moderate or severe intensity'' added to the study, hence trial focus of the study also got changed to include Therapeutic use, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.