A prospective, multicentre, open-label, centrally allocated, active-controlled, phase 2 study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of masitinib in combination with gemcitabine versus gemcitabine alone in advanced / metastatic epithelial ovarian cancer patients in second line being refractory to first line platinum treatment or in third line
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OVARIAN; OVARIO
- Sponsors AB Science
- 01 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 03 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.