A Dose Confirmation and Pharmacokinetic Study of Pegcrisantaspase Administered as Intravenous (IV) Infusion in Children and Young Adults With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) /Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LBL). Following Hypersensitivity to Pegaspargase (Oncaspar)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcrisantaspase (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Nov 2014 According to Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient is dosed for this trial.