A Modular Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD6738 in Combination With Cytotoxic Chemotherapy and/or DNA Damage Repair/Novel Anti-cancer Agents in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ceralasertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Durvalumab; Olaparib
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Aug 2019 to 21 Apr 2021.
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Apr 2021 to 15 Aug 2019.
- 04 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2020 to 21 Apr 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History