A Modular Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD6738 in Combination With Cytotoxic Chemotherapy and/or DNA Damage Repair/Novel Anti-cancer Agents in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6738 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Durvalumab; Olaparib
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 250.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 230.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2018 to 29 Nov 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History