Prospective, Open-label, Uncontrolled, Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Octafibrin for On-demand Treatment of Acute Bleeding and to Prevent Bleeding During and After Surgery in Subjects With Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen (Primary)
- Indications Afibrinogenaemia; Haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Octapharma
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 May 2018.
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 May 2018.
- 05 Apr 2018 Last checked against Iranian Registry of Clinical Trials record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History