A PHASE 1, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, DOSE-ESCALATION STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF Nab-PACLITAXEL (ABI-007) PLUS GEMCITABINE IN SUBJECTS WITH ADVANCED PANCREATIC CANCER WHO HAVE CHOLESTATIC HYPERBILIRUBINEMIA SECONDARY TO BILE DUCT OBSTRUCTION
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholestasis; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Feb 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jan 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.