An Exploratory, 3-Part, Clinical Study to Assess the Effect of Pulsed, Inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO) on Functional Pulmonary Imaging Parameters in Subjects With World Health Organization (WHO) Group 3 Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Associated With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) on Long-Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT) (Part 1) and in Subjects With WHO Group 3 PH Associated With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) on LTOT (Part 2 and Part 3)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bellerophon Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.