A Phase 2 Multicenter, Randomized, Doubleblind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Range Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intramuscular Injection of Human Placenta-derived Cells (Pda-002) in Subjects Who Have Diabetic Foot Ulcer With Peripheral Arterial Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PDA 002 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Celularity
- 17 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2018 to 14 Nov 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jul 2018 to 14 Nov 2018.