A Multi-center Phase I/Ib Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of the Novel PI3k Delta Inhibitor TGR-1202 in Combination With Ibrutinib in Patients With Select B-Cell Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jun 2018 Pooled results from these trials (700216894, 700270293, 700239053, 700250580) are presented in a TG Therapeutics media release.
- 15 Jun 2018 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, data from this study were presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA).
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 45.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History