A 6-Month, Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Safety Study of OTO-104 Given at 3-Month Intervals by Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease Followed by a 6-Month Open-Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EARN 3459
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 13 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.