A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/ABT-450/Ritonavir Coadministered with Ribavirin in Adults with Genotype 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection and Cirrhosis (AGATE-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGATE-I
- Sponsors AbbVie; AbbVie Germany
- 05 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Italy, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Mar 2018 Results of pooled data from nine clinical trials, were published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History