An Open Label Phase II Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Assessment of Treatment With CPX-351 (Cytarabine: Daunorubicin) Liposome for Injection in Acute Leukemias and MDS Patients With Moderate Hepatic Impairment
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celator Pharmaceuticals; Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.