Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study With an Open-label Extension Period to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of NT 201 in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents (2-17 Years) With Chronic Troublesome Sialorrhea Associated With Neurological Disorders, and/or Intellectual Disability
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral palsy; Mental retardation; Sialorrhoea; Stroke; Traumatic brain injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIPEXI
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 31 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 May 2019 This trial has been completed in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 May 2019.