A Phase 1b/2 Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety/Efficacy of MEDI-551 in Combination With Immunomodulating Therapy in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AMP 514 (Primary) ; Inebilizumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.