A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate Safety and Clinical Efficacy of Two Different Doses of F8IL10 (Dekavil) Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs F8 IL10 (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Philogen
- 16 Jun 2018 Updated results of Dekavil of phase 1 and phase 2 studies presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 05 Jan 2018 The study has been discontinued in Germany.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of phase Ib trial (NCT02076659; n=34) and the phase II trial (NCT02270632; n=23; As of May 2017), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History