A Phase I Study of MK-3475 in Combination With Chemotherapy and Supplemental Celecoxib in Patients With Advanced GI Cancers (Colorectal/Appendiceal Adenocarcinoma, Gastroesophageal, Pancreatic and Biliary)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MK-3475 GI
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results (n=10) assessing the preliminary efficacy in phase I study cohort were presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.