An Open Label, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Expanded Access Study of Alectinib for Patients With ALK-Rearranged Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Disease Progression on or Intolerance to Prior ALK Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Genentech
- 25 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.