A Phase 2, Randomized, Open Label Trial of Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone With or Without Elotuzumab in Subjects With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma in Japan
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Objective Response Rate (ORR) has been met, according to results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=82) assessing efficacy of Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone and Elotuzumab in the subjects with newly diagnosed, previously untreated Multiple Myeloma (MM) in Japan, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data of the trial will be present at the 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition of the American Society of Hematology 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History