A Phase 1/2, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of AG-221 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors, Including Glioma, and With Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphoma, That Harbor an IDH2 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary)
- Indications Glioma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2015 Data from this trial are expected to be presented at the 2015 American Society of Hematology annual meeting, according to a Celgene media release.