Phase Ib Trial of AEB071, a PKC Inhibitor, in Combination With BYL719, a PI3Kα Inhibitor, in Patients With Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Sotrastaurin (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2014 New trial record