Phase III Open-label Randomized Multicenter Trial to Assess the Non-inferiority of Raltegravir Compared With EFavirenz, Both in Combination With LAmivudine and TEnofovir, in ART-naive HIV-1-infected Patients Receiving Rifampin for Active TuBerculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Tenofovir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.