Phase 3 Prospective, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Active Control Study to Demonstrate Safety & Effectiveness of Neutrolin in Preventing Catheter-related Bloodstream Infection in Subjects on Hemodialysis for End Stage Renal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Citrate/heparin/taurolidine (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Catheter infections; Catheter thrombosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOCK-IT-100
- Sponsors CorMedix
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a CorMedix media release, interim efficacy analysis of this study is anticipated to be completed in the second quarter of 2018. Company expects to complete the enrollment in the second quarter of 2018. Patients enrollment in this study is ongoing and till now, company enrolled 750 patients.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a CorMedix media release, data from this trial will be discussed at the worlds premier nephrology meeting, the American Society for Nephrologys Kidney Week.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a CorMedix media release, the company is planning an interim efficacy analysis of this trial.