A Phase 2, Multicenter, International Single Arm Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Single Agent CC-486 (Oral Azacitidine) in Previously Treated Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 20 Apr 2017).
- 28 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 20 Apr 2017).