A Phase 3, Observed-Blind, Randomized, Multi-center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of an Adjuvanted Trivalent Influenza Vaccine in Children 6 to <72 Months of Age in Mexico.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 07 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.