Cambridge Brain Mets Trial 1: A proof of principle phase 1b / randomised phase 2 study of afatinib penetration into cerebral metastases for patients undergoing neurosurgical resection, both with and without prior low dose, targeted radiotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases; Lung cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms CamBMT1
- 02 Jun 2017 Phase I results of CamBMT1 trial (n=10) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 10% according to Unite.d Kingdom Clinical Research Network.