A Phase 1b Clinical Study on the Analgesic Effect of GIC-1001 and GIC-1002 on Visceral Pain Under Rectal Distension and Rectal Sensory Threshold Using the Barostat Method in Male and Female Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GIC 1002 (Primary) ; Trimebutine 3-thiocarbamoylbenzenesulfonate (Primary)
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors gIcare Pharma
- 12 Mar 2016 Results (n=90) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 12 Mar 2016 Results assessing the Analgesic efficacy of Gic-1001 and Gic-1002 presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.