A Randomised, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Bioactivity of Sodium Polysulthionate (SG1002) in Heart Failure Patients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium polysulthionate (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sulfagenix
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.