A study to expand access to vemurafenib for patients with BRAFV600 mutation-positive unresectable/recurrent melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- 13 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.