Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Clinical Trial on the Efficacy and Safety of a 48-weeks Treatment With Gastro-resistant Phosphatidylcholine (LT-02) Versus Placebo Versus Mesalamine for Maintenance of Remission in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Phosphatidylcholine (Primary) ; Mesalazine
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT-2
- Sponsors Dr Falk Pharma
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in slovakia.
- 04 Nov 2014 New trial record