A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind Study Assessing The Efficacy And Safety Of Pf-06410293 And Adalimumab In Combination With Methotrexate In Subjects With Moderately To Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had An Inadequate Response To Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECTIONS; REFLECTIONS B538-02
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Number of Participants With an American College of Rheumatology 20% (ACR20) Response), as per a Pfizer media release.