A Retrospective and Prospective Non-interventional Open Label Study to Assess the Real Life of Treatment-naive Patients With Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration in Routine Clinical Practice in France and Starting an Anti VEGF Therapy With Aflibercept
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAINBOW
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Bayer media release, results from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) Congress 2017.
- 01 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.