Rollover for Study OX4218s, A P2 Study to Investigate Safety and Activity of Fosbretabulin Tromethamine in the Treatment of Well-Differentiated, Low-to-Intermediate-Grade Unresectable, Recurrent or Metastatic PNET or GI-NET With Elevated Biomarkers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 15 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jan 2016 According to an OXiGENE media release, the US FDA granted orphan drug designation to CA4P for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors, in January 2016.
- 05 Apr 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.