EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF COMBINATION THERAPY WITH β3-ADRENOCEPTOR AGONIST (MIRABEGRON) AND α-ADRENOCEPTOR ANTAGONIST (TAMSULOSIN) FOR TREATMENT OF OVERACTIVE BLADDER IN MALE PATIENTS WITH BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.