A Phase I/II, Dose Escalation Study To Assess The Safety and Tolerability of VAL201 In Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer and Other Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VAL 201 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms VAL201-001
- Sponsors ValiRx
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 According to a ValiRx media release, Company has received approval from UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and Research Ethics Committee to substantially raise the dosing level in patients in this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History